In Occupational Health Management, musculoskeletal disorders (MSD’s) are recognised as the most common and complex of work-related health conditions. They affect millions of workers and are responsible for the biggest cost, in terms of sickness and related absence, to UK industry.
Health Response can drive down your costs of musculoskeletal injury and related absenteeism, and help you to provide a safe working environment for your employees to ensure positive cost/benefit returns.
Supporting the ‘real working world’
Health Response UK is the leading provider of rapid access to musculoskeletal rehabilitation with feedback risk management reporting. Our rehabilitation service has been designed to operate in the ‘real working world’ of industry and gives employers greater control over the spiralling costs and impact of injuries that result in absenteeism and poor productivity.
We provide a hard-hitting service that improves our clients’ productivity, reduces absenteeism, and ultimately saves them money in the long term. We work hard to continually improve our services to help ensure our clients’ expectations are exceeded.
Keeping your costs low
We understand the importance of cost control. Our fees are entirely transparent and you only pay for what you use (there are no retainer or annual subscription fees). A robust, built in client authorisation process ensures you remain in control of your budget at all times.
Wide network means rapid, easy access
We work with an established nationwide network of more than 1,600 specialist physical therapy providers, strategically sited across the UK and Ireland. Our central administration operations facilitate rapid access to physical therapy utilising our network of clinical based providers.
Health Response UK clients have easy access to convenient local ‘preferred clinics’ who are knowledgeable regarding the availability of alternative/modified duties for each client allowing an earlier, safe return to the workplace for their employees undergoing treatment.
Employees are referred quickly with appointments often being organised after working hours or on Saturdays to ensure minimum disruption to the business working day.
Health Response UK’s services include a double level of reporting and clinical support at no extra cost:
- Case-by-case employee progress reporting and day-to-day clinical guidance to managers
- Bespoke collated injury data reporting to assist your business with benchmarking its performance and sharing ‘best practice’ across sites.
Health Response UK (HR UK) will reduce absence and the associated costs caused by musculoskeletal injuries. Our system facilitates early treatment of injuries and provides the following benefits:
- Gives employees fast, local access to treatment (within 48 hours in most cases) through our network of 1,600+ UK wide registered physical therapists.
- Allows operational management to stay in control of the treatment of injured employees through a fast feedback and reporting system.
- Enables management to effectively manage the post injury ‘return-to-work’ process safely and efficiently.
- Provides collated feedback reporting which can be customised to reflect the exact needs of the client.
- Will identify musculoskeletal risks more effectively and assist with health and safety prevention strategies.
- Identifies and treat injuries before they become chronic and disabling.
- Acts as a deterrent for unjustified absenteeism.
- Helps manage, mitigate and deflect personal injury claims.
- Reduces ill-health retirement/redeployment.
- Helps strengthen employee relations by offering a high value benefit.
Chronic Long Term Sickness Management
Health Response UK has access to specialist rehabilitation consultants for expert advice required for more complex and serious injuries and conditions. Where required we will provide specialist led vocational assessments and full support to patients through a prescribed programme of rehabilitation.